Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Boy Looking for Best Friend


Eight year old boy seeking dog for companionship and fun. Must be loyal, love stickball and the Yankees. Must hate girls, the Dodgers, and running away. My last dog ran away a lot and he always came back except for not the last time. I miss him and so you must not ever run away.

You can sleep at the end of my bed. If we go to my dad's store, he'll give us pastrami and mandelbrot. But we can't tell mom, so you must be able to keep secrets.

I have two brothers. Ricky is okay but Gary is a pain so you don't have to play with him.

Jewish dogs only, please.

Written for this week's Red Dress Club prompt. This is the first thing I've written for the story I'm developing for this year's NaNoWriMo. Anyone else planning to participate?